What Is Abundance?
When the word abundance comes to mind many only think of monetary riches. I used to too. Yes, monetary riches are a form of abundance but it surely isn’t the only form or the most important.
By definition, it simply means a very large quantity of something. For example, you could have an abundance of pocket lint but would it be worth anything to you? The perfect abundance for you would be worth everything to you.
Money in its paper, coin and even digital form by itself are not worth much. Money is just a form of energy. You can’t eat money, wear money, live in money or visit money. The worth of money is only what it can get for us.
What would happen if suddenly our economy was no longer run by the current monetary systems? Our money would be worthless. But you could receive abundance without ever laying hands on the money you’re asking for.
For example, one might want money for food and somehow win a whole year worth of free groceries in a supermarket contest. They would have all the food they needed for one year but money never touched their hands.
Having an abundance of all the things you want is worth more than all of the money in the world. The Universe will bring you what you wish for if you are energetically aligned with that which you want.
We live in an attraction-based Universe. Many know about the law of attraction but don’t really attract the things they truly want because they focus on the wrong things, aren’t an energetic match or they aren’t clear about what they really want.
To attract abundance.
- You must be grateful to attract and keep more. There is no limit of abundance. Visualize what you want.
- Be happy without it. Your happiness shouldn’t be tied to receiving.
- Affirm to yourself that abundance is yours. Use affirmations and incantations.
- Increase your vibrational energy.
- Practice the feeling of feeling good. Imagine how you will feel when you receive your abundance.
- Let go of grudges, anger, and fear. Those things lower your vibrational energy and you must be a match to that which you desire.
- Don’t limit yourself. No desire is too great if it is meant for you.
- Be as specific as you can without being too specific. Desiring a nice home in a safe neighborhood is specific but asking for a nice home in a safe neighborhood by next Wednesday at two pm is a little too specific. Some things may have to fall into place first.
- Get rid of the worldly fear mongering mindset that says there isn’t enough for everyone. Someone else’s success will never affect yours.
- Understand that no one is more worthy than you. You have the same chance to receive that which is for you. What is best for someone else might not be what is best for you so don’t compare. While we are all connected collectively, individually we all have our own life mission.
- One mustn’t ask for that which will harm another. Doing evil to someone else isn’t true abundance. One must energetically match that which they want.
- Don’t worry about the what and how. The Universe does its part just fine without all the worry on your part. Worry can lower your vibrational energy. Keep in mind that what comes to you could come to you in a way that you might not have ever thought of so be open to different possibilities. Don’t overthink it!
- Follow the path of least resistance instead of working against what you want.
Some types of abundance:
(There are too many forms to list them all because there are so many things that one might wish for.)
- Material Possessions
Boost your vibrational energy, visualize what you want specifically and allow the Universe to bring the perfect abundance for you to you.