Are You Taking Any Steps Towards Your Dream?
If not now, then when? If you are dissatisfied in life what does grumbling and complaining solve?
Many times we look at our dreams as something so far away from us and so far into the future yet doing nothing at the moment to draw us closer to the life we desire.
We come up with excuse after excuse from I don’t know how to I can’t afford what I need to do so.
The truth is that people invest their time and money into things they deem worthwhile and beneficial.
There are many other excuses we often use to avoid going after our dreams:
- I’m afraid.
- People may not like what I have to say.
- No one cares.
- I’ll get started tomorrow, next week, or next month.
- The markets too saturated.
- It’s too much or too big of a dream.
- No one would buy it anyway.
- I can’t do it.
- What would my family and friends say?
- My family has always done things a specific way.
- and the list goes on.
I know I’ve done this many time in the past and found myself stuck and totally dissatisfied without hope.
And yet my dreams were still there. They didn’t t go away because I didn’t act on them instead they ate at me.
They taunted called me names like failure, scary cat and loser.
I didn’t get it then but now I do. I now actively and consistently take steps in the directions in which I desire to go.
Some are big and some are teeny tiny. They all count.
In a nutshell.
To see change in your life you must change. You must stop or start doing something that you were either doing or not doing.
You must be consistent. A transformation of sorts must occurs or you’d already be where you want to be in life.
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to lose weight or starting a business.
You must swap out and change all of the habits that hold you back.
You must take action.
You can raise your vibration, be positive, and having opportunities coming at you right and left.
However, without taking the right actions at the right time it amounts little or nothing.
- If you want to be a painter … paint. You can’t sell a painting that doesn’t exist.
- If you want to be a writer … write. No one can read a book that isn’t there.
- If you want to be a chef … learn and cook. Customers prefer tasty food over air and wish-burgers.
- If you wish to create something …create something. You can’t market a product that doesn’t exist.
- If you want to run a successful business… start a business. You won’t achieve success in your business when there isn’t one to begin with.
Dreams are nothing but wishes when there is no action involved. Taking action at the right moment is everything.
You are the co creator of your life so get to building the life you do want instead of worrying about what you don’t have and how things aren’t as you desire.
Your journey won’t always be easy and you’ll make mistakes but learning is an important aspect of life.